Honeywell is a world leading manufacturer of flow control and measurement devices with thousands of products including the company’s popular VersaFlow flow meters. These meters are highly accurate, reliable, and are used in applications all over the world for the control and measurement of gases pastes, liquids, and more. To ensure consistent reliability, these meters, like all meters, require regular maintenance including VersaFlow flow meter calibration. The VersaFlow line by Honeywell includes the following products:
- VersaFlow Clamp-on Ultrasonic Flow Meters which are designed to attach to the outside of a pipe for those cases where users are unwilling or unable to cut into the line.
- VersaFlow Coriolis Mass Flow Meters which provide precise mass flow, volumetric flow, density, temperature and concentration information for optimized productivity.
- VersaFlow Magnetic Flow Meters are extremely versatile and suited for flow measuring tasks and applications, including rapidly changing media, pH jumps, large amounts of solids or pulsating flow.
- VersaFlow Vortex Shedding Flow Meters are built for measuring steam, gasses, volumetric flow rate and low viscosity liquids in industrial applications.
While the Honeywell does offer calibration services, working with another lab may be more beneficial , cost effective, and often times much faster than working directly with the manufacturer. Before you choose your VersaFlow flow meter calibration provider, be sure to consider the following points to ensure you are selecting the right lab for the job.
- Choose an Accredited Lab so you know you will be getting the best service.
- Review the lab’s accreditations and accuracies to make sure your instruments will be compliant with your industry rules and regulations.
- Review the actual certifications you’ll be receiving upon completion of calibration. Do they work for you?
- Check out the lab’s quality manual and book of procedures so you can get an idea of the type of service you will be getting.
- Make sure they will be around into the future to avoid having to switch abruptly later. Are they in good financial health? Planning to relocate? Etc.
- To ensure you’re ready for an audit, make sure the lab maintains calibration records for as long as you need them to.
- Lastly but most importantly, choose a lab you have confidence in. You will have to entrust this lab and its employees with the success of your instruments, if you have any doubts about their competence, move on to the next possibility.
e2b calibration offers a full range of mass flow meter calibration and repair services for all popular mass flow meter models. We provide mass flow meter calibrations and repair for all popular brands including Honeywell VersaFlow flow meter calibration and repair. All customers are provided with a web-based document and asset management portal, with instant access to certificates of calibration, asset information, and cal due reports.