Flow measurement can be a complex and complicated thing to measure, but is it critical in many applications. Fluke has developed some of the best tools on the market designed to help users in industries such as HVAC, energy and utilities, water management, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and many others to properly measure and test flow rates. Although Fluke offers some of the top meters on the market you cannot ignore proper and regular fluke flow meter calibration to ensure accurate and reliable measurements. But there is more to it than that.
Beyond going through the motions and having your fluke flow meter calibration taken care of, you must ensure you are having it taken care of by a lab who had the necessary skills and credentials to provide you with the best possible fluke flow meter calibration and repairs quickly and cost effectively.
Going directly to the manufacturer can work against you in the long run when it comes to those factors. Manufacturers tend to take longer in returning your meters and are more expensive than working with an outside lab that is capable of doing the same work in a shorter time frame.
Why choose e2b calibration for your Fluke flow meter calibration?
- We can provide you with Calibration services that rival those of the manufacturers themselves.
- We utilize the same fluke software, fluke calibrators, and fluke interface modules as Fluke
- We use automated calibration systems to help drive down cost and speed up out turnaround time
- ISO-17025: 2005 Registered with ACLASS
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 Certified
- NIST Traceable Wide scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Unmatched quality systems
- Extensive capabilities across all categories of instruments
- On-site service capability