Since 1948 Fluke has been a world leader in electronic test tools including tools for the measurement of pressure, one of the more tricky elements to measure. Fluke has designed leading solutions including Differential Pressure Modules 700P00, 700P02, 700P03, and 700P04. These modules are used to measure the differences in pressure between two points and in order to do that successfully, Differential Pressure Module Calibration is a necessity.
These modules can be found in a number of important and potentially dangerous environments for flow sensing, leak testing, liquid level measurement, and other uses in applications such as aircrafts, cars, weather instrumentation, petrochemical, chemical, refineries, and many more. without proper Fluke differential pressure module calibration, those potentially dangerous chemicals and those important measurements will become even more risky.
List of Fluke differential pressure modules:
· 700P00: Differential Pressure Module 1 in. H2O (0.25 kPa)
· 700P02: Differential Pressure Module 1 psi (6900 Pa)
· 700P03: Differential Pressure Module 5 psi (34 kPa)
· 700P04: Differential Pressure Module 15 psi (103 kPa)
Differential pressure can be measues in either SI units ( International System of Units) or EES Units (English Engineering System of Units). No matter which units of measure are being used, a differential pressure module that is not correctly calibrated is a dangerous thing.
e2b calibration can take care of your Fluke Differential Pressure Module calibration quickly, accurately, and in a more cost effective way than sending your instruments to the manufacturer. Even better, we can do all of that and provide you with comparable results- here’s the how and why:
- We utilize the same fluke software, fluke calibrators, and fluke interface modules as Fluke does in their calibration lab.
- We use automated calibration systems to help drive down cost and speed up out turnaround time
- We are an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration and repair laboratory (traceable to NIST) for most popular calibration, test, and measurement instruments including Fluke Differential Pressure Module calibration