Equflow manufactures flow meters built for the measurements of liquids in many different applications, but always with the same goal for those who use them; to improve flow processes, save money, and increase profits. The company manufacturers meters of all kinds, from single use meters to standard flow meters for applications including biotechnology, pharmacy, water treatment and disinfection, fuel measurement, and much more.
No matter which of their meters you choose or which application you work in, Equflow flow meter calibration is paramount if you need your meter to function at its very best. Below are a few important things to remember to receive the best possible Equflow flow meter calibration services.
· Don’t let calibration services slow you down, utilize calibration labs with onsite services who can handle all of your calibration needs. A lab who offers pick-up and delivery can also cut down on productivity delays.
· Keep in mind that there are a number of things that cause meters to drift from their calibration. Some of these can be controlled to lessen calibration frequency and others are factors you cannot control. Some of the reasons you would require Equflow flow meter calibration include:
o Deposits on internal surfaces of the meter
o Chemical wearing
o Abuse of the meter
o The age of your meter
o Changes in fluid property
o Incorrect installation
o Vibration, temperature, pressure, electromagnetic interference, etc.
o Using the wrong meter for the job
When you do find yourself in need of Equflow flow meter calibration, be sure to select a lab that can get the job done quickly and at a fair price, but be sure you’re not sacrificing quality. Look for a lab that holds the necessary accreditations, certifications, and registrations to guarantee you are getting the highest quality services.
What sets our Equflow flow meter calibration services apart?
- ISO-17025: 2005 Registered with ACLASS
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 Certified
- NIST Traceable wide scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Unmatched quality systems
- Extensive capabilities across all categories of instruments
- On-site service capability