You know how important your tools and instruments are to the success of your business which is why regular fluke instrument calibration is necessary to ensure quality, safety, cost savings, customer satisfaction, and the many other benefits of regular maintenance are recognized. But where are you having your fluke instrument calibration done? Are you spending too much? Waiting too long? This is where your selection of calibration service provider becomes extremely important. Using the wrong calibration lab can lead to unnecessarily long down time or periods of reduced productivity while waiting for your instrument to come back; not to mention how the lab you work with impacts how much you’re spending.
Many people looking for Fluke instrument calibration take it directly to the manufacturer but what they may not know is that there are alternative service providers out there that can rival the manufacturer in terms of quality and offer time frames and prices that may be a better fit for their specific requirements. The trick here, is making sure you are working with a calibration lab who has the necessary resources, credentials, and tools to give you the same level of expertise as Fluke, but with a faster turnaround times and a smaller bill.
Why choose e2b calibration for Fluke instrument calibration?
- We can provide you with calibration services that rival those of the manufacturers themselves.
- We utilize the same fluke software, fluke calibrators, and fluke interface modules as Fluke
- We use automated calibration systems to help drive down cost and speed up out turnaround time
- ISO-17025: 2005 Registered with ACLASS
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 Certified
- NIST Traceable Wide scope of ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- Unmatched quality systems
- Extensive capabilities across all categories of instruments
- On-site service capability
About e2b calibration:
Located in Northeast Ohio, e2b calibration is an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration and repair laboratory providing a full scope of services (traceable to NIST) for most popular calibration, test, and measurement instruments services including fluke instrument calibration. Services are provided in our climate-controlled, state-of-the-art laboratory with on-site services, and local pick-up and delivery available on request. A cloud-based document and asset management portal provide customers with instant access to certificates of calibration, asset information, and reports.